Tuesday, February 5, 2013

On Hiatus

The past month has been chock full of transitions for our family. In a matter of three weeks, my "baby" boy moved out of the crib into a toddler bed, gave up the bottle, and started showing interest in potty training. Oh and he turned two years old!

Despite a fun solo getaway for my birthday to visit my sister in San Francisco, I've been feeling just a little overwhelmed by all this change. I'm usually pretty good at rolling with the punches but as I told some friends recently, I feel like my hand was forced on some of these big transitions and so I wasn't as psychologically or physically ready to handle them as I would have liked. I suppose that's the nature of parenting but still it's sent everything else out of whack.

I haven't been able to put the energy into writing posts or even finishing projects that I need to and yet the blog is always in the back of my mind. So last night I decided that I need to take a break from blogging for just a couple months so I can get back on track in other more important areas of my life. I hope you will keep checking in and come back once I'm writing again. I hope that when I do come back I will have plenty to share!

1 comment:

  1. Will miss your blog presence but know that sometimes real life must take priority! What big changes for your little guy! We are going through some of those same things with my nephew! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share